Ray Park Renovation – $400,000
In February 2014, Integrated Construction and Nobility construct the Ray Park Renovation in The City of Newnan. The park was originally opened in the early 1900’s and had very little improvements completed over the last 50 years. The project consisted of:
- Demolition of the Existing Park Facilities
- Construction of the Open Air Pavilions
- Construction of a 70’ Weathered Steel Pedestrian Bridge
- Pavers, Pervious Parking Lot
- Stone Veneer retaining Walls, Seat Walls
- Stream Restoration
- Construction of three open air pavilions
- Concrete Trails & Sidewalks
- Striping & Signage
- Storm Drainage, Water, Stream Enhancement and Landscaping.
The project value of $400,000 was completed in the summer of 2014 ahead of schedule and within budget.